第十五首

*15.EEB

第十五首

上海龙凤shlf最新地址EBB "The sonnets from the Portuguese", No. XV

上海龙凤shlf最新地址请不要这样指责我:我在你面前

上海龙凤shlf最新地址Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear

露出一副太冷静、忧郁的面容;

上海龙凤shlf最新地址Too calm and sad a face in front of thine;

你我原是面朝着两个不同的方向,

上海龙凤shlf最新地址For we too look two ways, and can not shine

那普照的光照不到两人的前额。

With the same sunlight on our brow and hair.

你看着我,心中没半点儿不踏实,

上海龙凤shlf最新地址On me thou lookest with no doubting care,

上海龙凤shlf最新地址象看着一只笼罩在水晶里的蜜蜂;

上海龙凤shlf最新地址As on a bee shut in a crystalline, --

哀怨把我密封在圣洁的情中,

Since sorrow hath shut me safe in love's divine,

想张双翼,扑向外面的空间、

And to spread wing and fly in the outer air

上海龙凤shlf最新地址是绝不可能的失败--哪怕我狠着心

上海龙凤shlf最新地址Were most impossible failure, if I strove

追求这颠扑和失败。可是我向你看,

To fail so. But I look on thee -- on thee --

我看见了,还看到了的结局,

Beholding, besides love, the end of love,

上海龙凤shlf最新地址听到了记忆外层的哪一片寂寥!

Hearing oblivion beyond memory!

就象从千层万丈之上,你向下眺望,

上海龙凤shlf最新地址As one who sits and gazes from above,

只见滚滚的涛尽向大海里流。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址Over the rivers of the bitter sea.